List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Gui design
From:       zander () microweb ! nl
Date:       1999-09-15 22:24:58

Hi,

I subscribed a couple of days ago, after I installed KDE 2.0 (snapshot)

I was wondering if you have the gui sorted out allready for konquorer,
since the one I have on my system (snapshot 0906) is really bad in the
interface design.

- I don't get to view a list normal list (without the tree view)
- Selecting more than one file (in treeview) doesn't work
- Being able to open a new window with a specific dir is not supplied.
- moving files is not possible in tree view.
- and, well there are bugs ;-)

I program, but really like Gui work, so if things are still open I'd like
to take a look ;-)

Comments please...

--
Thomas Zander                                                zander@microweb.nl
Today, it's understood that of course you'll use a computer,