List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Re: aKtion video player - konqueror (fwd)
From:       Simon Hausmann <shaus () uermel ! Med ! Uni-Magdeburg ! DE>
Date:       1999-09-12 12:33:00

FYI :-)

What do you think about including aKtion into kdegraphics?
I wonder about objections because it depends on xanim, so could it be a
problem to have an application in the core packages depending on a program
probably not installed application?

Bye,
 Simon

P.S.: the video mimetypes in kdelibs already "bind" to aktion -
      strange, isn't it? ;)