List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Re: HI
From:       David Faure <faure () kde ! org>
Date:       1999-09-05 18:34:20

On Sun, Sep 05, 1999 at 09:48:58PM +0300, Napalm Death wrote:

> [...]
??? If you are looking for Java or for VB, don't look in konqueror sources,
there is nothing of those.
I would first try to see what's sent, then do it by hand (like telnetting on port 80
if it's HTTP, ...) before even trying to code anything.

> anyway thank you very much for email :)) only that i have no experence with
> this corba , openparts , mico ..
> but i will not give up till i shit this ms server ...
Hmmm... Good luck ;)

--
David FAURE
david.faure@cramer.co.uk, david@mandrakesoft.com, faure@kde.org