List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Re: Second part of Bug #1780
From:       Dawit Alemayehu <adawit () earthlink ! net>
Date:       1999-08-26 3:19:52

On Tue, 24 Aug 1999, Troy Unrau wrote:
> Shift-Tab cycles backwards through frame focus,

I know !!  IT is only a workaround.  I stated that because the bug reporter
said "-- as far as I can tell there's no way to move the focus onto the actual
content except with the mouse."  This is clearly not correct because SHIFT-TAB
works (backward cycling works).  It is only forward cycling that is broken.

> and no, an autocomplete feature should not breaK other controls.

Right.  This is exactly what this bug report is about and what I am trying to
solve ...