List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Congratulations
From:       David Faure <David.Faure () CRAMER ! CO ! UK>
Date:       1999-08-19 14:30:19

Gosh, I just had a look at the log files on webcvs for konqueror
(I'm still without a Unix system here).

Simon, you're doing a wonderful job ! Many thanks for all that you're doing
!
It seems August is not the best month for bugfixing for everybody :))
I, for one, will do much more of it next month :) Well, if you haven't
finished
konqueror by that time ! :) Don't worry, in that case I'll do only koffice
hacking !

Congratulations !
David.

--