List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    konqueror
From:       Simon Hausmann <tronical () gmx ! net>
Date:       1999-08-16 14:07:19

Hi friends,

Please don't touch the menu and the profile stuff.

I moved all profile related items into a Window menu, and I'm also hacking
on a better "Save Profile" dialog, making it also possible to delete
profiles. This improves the GUI a lot IMHO.

Greetings,
 Simon

P.S.: Clicking on the QSplitters now doesn't take away the focus from the
      current view anymore -> no trouble with disabling menu items anymore
      :-)
      (will commit together with the above stuff)