List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Relative URL resolution again
From:       David Faure <david.faure () insa-lyon ! fr>
Date:       1999-08-04 9:20:04

I'm lost in this "relative URL resolution" stuff, so I simply forward :)
Please check if this request I got some time ago is taken into account
as well...

----- Forwarded message from Silas Brown <ssb22@cam.ac.uk> -----

To: faure@kde.org
Subject: bug (sorry can't get bugs.kde.org)
From: Silas Brown <ssb22@cam.ac.uk>
Date: 	Mon, 5 Jul 1999 11:23:02 +0100

Hi,

I'm sorry to contact you directly.  I only have email access to the Internet, so
I can't go to bugs.kde.org.

KFM's HTML browser doesn't like links like "http:/cgi-bin/man2html", which
man2html produces and some web pages use.  You can probably patch around it by
saying if there's only one slash remove the http: and treat it as relative, or
something.  Sorry, I don't have the source either!

Also, it might help to have an option to disable tree view with http:// URLs
only.

BTW I think kfm is really nice.

Best regards, Silas

--
Silas S Brown, St John's College Cambridge UK http://epona.ucam.org/~ssb22

"Mere oppression may make a wise one act crazy" - Ecclesiastes 7:7                    \

----- End forwarded message -----

--
David FAURE
david.faure@insa-lyon.fr, faure@kde.org