List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    konqueror
From:       Simon Hausmann <tronical () gmx ! net>
Date:       1999-07-30 15:19:45

Hi,

Now that I'm back from my no-possibility-to-code-vacation ;) I plan to do
some cleanup in Konqueror: I want to move all the view(profile) handling
stuff out of KonqMainView and put it in a separate KonqViewManager class.
This should speed up compilation and improves the internal design IMHO.

==> Please don't touch KonqMainView and KonqChildView, to avoid merging
conflicts

Ciao,
 Simon