List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Re: Konqueror
From:       David Faure <david.faure () insa-lyon ! fr>
Date:       1999-06-14 18:43:10

On Mon, Jun 14, 1999 at 02:31:18PM +0200, Simon Hausmann wrote:
> On Mon, 14 Jun 1999, David Faure wrote:
>
> > (Preparing conferences about KDE).
>
> Cool!!
>
> And doing presentations with KPresenter? :-)
> (IIRC you once mentioned this)

Yes. Not that it's always easy, but I do :)
Reggie is so nice to provide me with nearly every feature
or bugfix I ask him !

If you read french, the presentation is available on
http://www.insa-lyon.fr/People/AEDI/dfaure/kde/

Don't worry, the next one will be in English.

--
David FAURE
david.faure@insa-lyon.fr, faure@kde.org