List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Re: Fwd: Bug in kfm (HTML frames)
From:       Waldo Bastian <bastian () ens ! ascom ! ch>
Date:       1999-05-20 13:00:06

> Hi,
>
> I found a bug in kfm regarding html frames. If I start two kfm windows
> with the same frame names and click a link in the second kfm window, the
> requested html page is loaded into a frame in the first kfm window. (I
> discovered this by opening the jdk1.2 documentation (frame version) in 2
> kfm windows.

Hm.. could very well be that I introduced this one. There was some
really
weird code that selected a frame. I changed this to just select the
frame
based on the name. It appears that this is not completely right in case
of multiple frames with the same name.

I guess that in case of multiple frames with the same name, we should
take the one which is "the closest" to the "current frame".

I doubt if I have any time for this soon though. Has this report been
send
to the bugsystem as well?

Cheers,
Waldo