List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Re: Another kfm fix, for FTP protocol
From:       Waldo Bastian <bastian () ens ! ascom ! ch>
Date:       1999-01-26 10:07:37

David Faure wrote:
> The attached patch fixes it.
> Please test it, I think it's an important fix that I would like
> to see in 1.1

Would it be feasible to add a test to the size response to see if
the response was indeed 213?

It's unlikely that we get another response with a number behind it,
so size will probably be 0 anyway but the code will be more
maintainable if such assumptions are explicitly coded in.

Error handling is definitly a point which will require some more
attention after 1.1.

Cheers,
Waldo