List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    khtmlw in CVS
From:       Martin Jones <mjones () powerup ! com ! au>
Date:       1997-06-29 18:05:24

Hi,

khtmlw is in the new kdelibs branch in CVS.  This makes
development by several people MUCH easier, so I hope
everyone involved in khtmlw (Torben) has CVS access now.

You may have noticed problems in pages with lists or
glossaries in khtmlw-0.7.9 and 0.8.0 which I introduced :-(
I have fixed this (and more table fixes) and commited them
to CVS.

For those without CVS access, I think these will show up in
/pub/kde/distributions/tgz/current/kdelibs-dev*

Stephan: is this correct?

Hopefully KFM II will find a CVS home soon.

--
bye,
Martin Jones