Hi, khtmlw is in the new kdelibs branch in CVS. This makes development by several people MUCH easier, so I hope everyone involved in khtmlw (Torben) has CVS access now. You may have noticed problems in pages with lists or glossaries in khtmlw-0.7.9 and 0.8.0 which I introduced :-( I have fixed this (and more table fixes) and commited them to CVS. For those without CVS access, I think these will show up in /pub/kde/distributions/tgz/current/kdelibs-dev* Stephan: is this correct? Hopefully KFM II will find a CVS home soon. -- bye, Martin Jones mjones@kde.org