List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    kfm/khtmlw 0.7.9
From:       Sven Radej <a9509961 () unet ! univie ! ac ! at>
Date:       1997-06-26 18:35:54

Hi,

I noticed that if you  split screen folowing happens:

a) Scrollbars work!! I'll drink to that.

        (five beers later)

b) Selecting frames work and panner works too.
c) Before I drink to that too, I must say that if you
  resize the window nothing happens, i.e. the two views ignore this.

But it is an fantastic thing, regardless of resizeing stuff.
--
                             Sven <sven.radej@iname.com>