List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Scrollbars
From:       weis () stud ! uni-frankfurt ! de
Date:       1997-06-11 17:52:40

Hi,

since I was busy with JavaScript for the last day I did not
test the new HTML Widget.

I figured out that I did not get a horizontal scrollbar.
The code does not seem to be ok, but I did not have a close
look at it right now.

The HTTP support in kfm-0.7.8 is completely broken, but right
now I am working on it.

The JavaScript interpreter is up and running. Many faetures are
already implemented. It is not fast but even yet more stable
then the netscape version :-) And unlike MS IE 4.0 I try to
fullfill the complete Netscape requirements.

Happy coding

Bye
Torben