List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    ANN: khtml-0.7.6
From:       Martin Jones <mjones () powerup ! com ! au>
Date:       1997-06-09 18:18:46

Hi,

I have uploaded khtmlw-0.7.6.tzg to lynch.

This version separates the parsing and size/position
calculations.  There may still be some problems here
but it seems Ok.

I have also spent a little time getting the scrollbars
to behave themselves.  They work basically the same as
before - I only made minor changes.

BTW: I don't think this version will be binary compat
with the last version, so better recompile apps using
khtmlw.

--
bye,
Martin Jones