List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Re: Stepping down as Dolphin maintainer
From:       Vishesh Handa <me () vhanda ! in>
Date:       2014-09-15 12:44:46

Hey Frank

Thanks a lot for stepping up and doing the work for these 2 years. It was
inspiring to see how you were always on top of all the bug reports. I
really do hope you stick around and continue contributing to KDE.

On Fri, Sep 5, 2014 at 10:38 AM, Frank Reininghaus <frank78ac@googlemail.com

--
Vishesh Handa