List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Re: KLook - quick preview extension for Dolphin
From:       Sergey Borovkov <serge.borovkov () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-10-03 8:17:28

Yes, of course that bug will be fixed before I ask for review. I just need
to merge my current work on KLook in master to do that (it's just a bit
incomplete and I am finishing it up).
About patch:
1) I think nothing prevents to use Klook on space?
2) The problem of insufficient space for icon is of course problematic, I
agree - may be it would be ok not to show KLook icon when there is no place
for it?

On Wed, Oct 3, 2012 at 12:08 PM, Frank Reininghaus <frank78ac@googlemail.com