List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Re: KLook - quick preview extension for Dolphin
From:       Sergey Borovkov <serge.borovkov () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-08-30 6:25:43

1) Yes, I know about that. It's kind of development version on git now.
I've been fixing that.
2) That's strange, I don't have such behavior. Will test it soon.
3) Yeah, that's why I said that this patches may not be optimal :) Of
course we need to have proper solution for this, but it's not obvious