List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Re: about kde browser !!
From:       Jos Poortvliet <jospoortvliet () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-12-05 14:19:41

On Friday 20 November 2009 11:35:07 DR. DARK wrote:
> good morning !!
> I like use konqueror as default browser but I want improve it to support
>  hotmail mail-messages and..... like restart tabs and pages after close it
>  ==> like firefox
>
> thank you so much

Guys? there has to be a KHTML developer on this list, and if not, a Konqi
developer?

Even so, mr Dark, you are free to start working on this... IRC might be a
better place to ask for help if you run into trouble, but in FOSS generally
speaking just getting started works best. Don't try to create something
perfect, but come up with a simple patch which improves something, and send it
to the developers. If none respond, contact me, I'll try to help you find the
right person.