List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    about kde browser !!
From:       "DR. DARK" <tv2x () msn ! com>
Date:       2009-11-20 10:35:07

good morning !!
I like use konqueror as default browser but I want improve it to support hotmail \
mail-messages and..... like restart tabs and pages after close it ==> like firefox

thank you so much

Use Hotmail to send and receive mail from your different email accounts
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/186394592/direct/01/