List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Re: XEmbed-aware NPAPI Plugins?
From:       Kevin Krammer <kevin.krammer () gmx ! at>
Date:       2007-04-04 17:36:47

On Wednesday 04 April 2007 16:52 +0100, Maksim Orlovich wrote:

> > However, you better wait for an answer of the developers with in-depth
> > knowlegde of browser and/or plugin handling (please excuse the CC'ing
> > guys)
>
> Good job CCing the wrong people :p

:)
I CCed George because he's listed in the copyrights of nspluginviewer files,
David, because he seems to know everything and Koos because he does (AFAIK)
some kind of embedding in KMPlayer (and, AFAIK, in the original Gnash<->KDE
integration)

Somehow the mail received by the list does not show George as being part of
the CC list, while the mail in my "sent" folder does.

I know all of them are also subscribed here, but as we all know, sometimes we
skip threads and only later find out they would have been important.

Since it is usually almost impossible to get corporate developers to contact
us for information, I didn't want to see this opportunity wasted.

Cheers.
Kevin

KDE user support, developer mentoring