List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Re: XEmbed-aware NPAPI Plugins?
From:       Kevin Krammer <kevin.krammer () gmx ! at>
Date:       2007-04-03 12:28:21

Hi Mike,

On Tuesday 03 April 2007 00:16 +0100, Mike Melanson wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Are there any plans to adapt Konqueror (now KFM?) to use XEmbed to
> instantiate NPAPI plugins (such as the Flash Player)?

I am not sure I understand the question correctly.
Do you mean "adapt" in the sense of doing differently than we do now or in
changing to a new version of the NPAPI?

Cheers,
Kevin

P.S.: KFM has been the name of the filemanager in KDE1, it's been Konqueror
since KDE2

KDE user support, developer mentoring