List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Re: Patch to XMLHttpRequest and decoder,
From:       Fredrik Johansson <fredrik () mumme ! se>
Date:       2006-07-09 16:37:46

Answering inline...

> No, it's not all :-). See trunk/tests/khtmltests/, in particular the
> regression directory, which can be used with the testregression tool
> automatically. To build testregression, do "make testregression" in your
> KHTML build dir. (Note that you need to have KHTML built debug for it to
> work). There are about 7275 automated testcases. Some (most?) come from
> outside sources, such as official W3C testsuites, and Mozilla testsuite;
> the rest are often from bug reports or developers... Let me know if you
> need any help with testregression, it can be a bit of a pain to get it
> working the first time.

Aha, ok I thought they must have been somewere else.
I will try it later when I have more time.

> > Anyways I wonder if anybody would   want to take a look at patch
>
> Not sure who considers XMLHttpRequest his baby. I think Dawit Alemayeho
> <adawit@kde.org> did most of the stuff lately, and I don't know whether he
> follows this list. So if you don't get a response, might want to drop him a
> not or something.

Ok thanks!
Il wait a few days.

> Also, if you plan on doing lots of this stuff, I'd suggest getting an SVN
> account.

Well I dont think I qualify for a commiters access yet, but lets take one step
at a time and see how it goes. I'm not a developer by proffession...

> Thank you for your contribution,
> Maks.

No problem, it was fun even though it took me several evenings.

/ Fredrik