Answering inline... > No, it's not all :-). See trunk/tests/khtmltests/, in particular the > regression directory, which can be used with the testregression tool > automatically. To build testregression, do "make testregression" in your > KHTML build dir. (Note that you need to have KHTML built debug for it to > work). There are about 7275 automated testcases. Some (most?) come from > outside sources, such as official W3C testsuites, and Mozilla testsuite; > the rest are often from bug reports or developers... Let me know if you > need any help with testregression, it can be a bit of a pain to get it > working the first time. Aha, ok I thought they must have been somewere else. I will try it later when I have more time. > > > Anyways I wonder if anybody would  want to take a look at patch > > Not sure who considers XMLHttpRequest his baby. I think Dawit Alemayeho > did most of the stuff lately, and I don't know whether he > follows this list. So if you don't get a response, might want to drop him a > not or something. Ok thanks! Il wait a few days. > > Also, if you plan on doing lots of this stuff, I'd suggest getting an SVN > account. Well I dont think I qualify for a commiters access yet, but lets take one step at a time and see how it goes. I'm not a developer by proffession... > > Thank you for your contribution, > Maks. No problem, it was fun even though it took me several evenings. / Fredrik