List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    question about problems on maps.google.com
From:       Dawit Alemayehu <adawit () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-10-27 11:39:12

Hello,

While trying to determine why maps.google.com does not render properly for me
even when spoof as Safari, I came across the warning message below. I thought
I mention it here in case someone recognizes it and help me find out the
reason. Do not have time to debug it from scratch myself. BTW, it gets
printed 4 times in a row...

konqueror: WARNING: getJSEventListener: event listener already found but with
html=false - please report this, we thought it would never happen

Thanks...

--
Regards,
Dawit A.