Hello, While trying to determine why maps.google.com does not render properly for me even when spoof as Safari, I came across the warning message below. I thought I mention it here in case someone recognizes it and help me find out the reason. Do not have time to debug it from scratch myself. BTW, it gets printed 4 times in a row... konqueror: WARNING: getJSEventListener: event listener already found but with html=false - please report this, we thought it would never happen Thanks... -- Regards, Dawit A. "Practice what you preach, preach what you practice"