List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Re: CSS problem
From:       Stephan Kulow <coolo () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-11-01 21:00:07

Am Samstag 01 November 2003 20:51 schrieb Shift:> Hi all,> > I just upgrade my KDE from CVS \
this week and now my website is ugly :-(> > http://shift.free.fr/> > Before it was OK but now \
the layout is completely broken.> > Have you got the same problem ? I can't say what's wrong so \
I can't post in>  bugs.kde.orgHmm, there are two ways to find out:* query.cgi for bugs where \
the summary contains regression* reduce your HTML to the problematic statement and then report \
it. Greetings, Stephan
-- Pace Peace Paix Paz Frieden Pax Pokój Friður Fred Béke 和平Hasiti Lapé Hetep Malu \
Mир Wolakota Santiphap Irini שלום PeochShanti Vrede Baris Rój Mír Taika Rongo Sulh \
Py'guapy 평화