List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Assistance Javascript/Konqueror request
From:       Roland Seuhs <roland () hasos ! com>
Date:       2002-05-15 11:54:58

Hi!

I am a PHP-developer and I've got an assignment to extend/rework this site:

http://www.flowerfish.org/hp/index_loged.php

The menus work with IE, Mozilla and Netscape4 but not with Konqueror 3.0.

Is this a problem of Konqueror or of faulty Javascript code?
If the latter, I'd happily fix it, if the former - is there a workaround for
Konqueror and/or is support for the missing feature(s) planned?

Thanks in advance,

Roland

--
"Irrationality is the square root of all evil"
                -- Douglas Hofstadter