Hi! I am a PHP-developer and I've got an assignment to extend/rework this sit= e: http://www.flowerfish.org/hp/index_loged.php The menus work with IE, Mozilla and Netscape4 but not with Konqueror 3.0. Is this a problem of Konqueror or of faulty Javascript code? If the latter, I'd happily fix it, if the former - is there a workaround = for=20 Konqueror and/or is support for the missing feature(s) planned? Thanks in advance, Roland --=20 "Irrationality is the square root of all evil" -- Douglas Hofstadter