List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Re: Should this work in konq ?
From:       Pavel Troller <patrol () sinus ! cz>
Date:       2002-03-19 5:59:37

> Hi!
>   I visited a page which didn't show any navigation elems, just a background
> and some unimportant information.
>   I looked at the source and found the following in it:
>
> <object type="text/x-scriptlet" width=100% height=100% data="menu.htm">
> </object>
>
>   It was embedded as an element of a table.
>   When I entered menu.htm as a part of URL, I got another page with links
> in it. It was standard HTML including <HTML> tag.
>
>   Is this supposed to work in konqueror, or is it just unimplemented ?
>   For completeness, the page is http://sageminfo.hyperlink.cz .
>
>                                     With regards, Pavel Troller
Hi!
  It's so hard to answer such a simple question ? 9 days I'm waiting...
  Sorry for the sarcastic tone, I know that You have very much work these
days, but dropping a single line like "Not supported yet" or "Oh, it's a bug,
will fix" or "Not conformant to standards, will never do..." would be enough.
Don't let my protocol stack to time out :-)
  Or maybe You've answered but the mail was eaten by the failing server ?

                                           With regards, Pavel Troller