List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Should this work in konq ?
From:       Pavel Troller <patrol () sinus ! cz>
Date:       2002-03-10 18:47:08

Hi!
  I visited a page which didn't show any navigation elems, just a background
and some unimportant information.
  I looked at the source and found the following in it:

<object type="text/x-scriptlet" width=100% height=100% data="menu.htm">
</object>

  It was embedded as an element of a table.
  When I entered menu.htm as a part of URL, I got another page with links
in it. It was standard HTML including <HTML> tag.

  Is this supposed to work in konqueror, or is it just unimplemented ?
  For completeness, the page is http://sageminfo.hyperlink.cz .

                                    With regards, Pavel Troller