List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Image preview sizes
From:       Thomas Zander <zander () planescape ! com>
Date:       2001-12-31 12:00:50

In konq the maximum size of an icon preview for an Image (I use it to browse
my photo album) is quite small. I would really like to see a couple of extra
resolutions with up to 200pixels wide icons when pressing the [magnifier +]
icon.

Is there a problem with adding extra resolutions? Can someone tell me where
the code for this can be found?

ps. please cc as I am not subscribed. Thanx.
--
Thomas Zander                                                 zander@kde.org