List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Re: KHTML HEAD && KDE 2.2 not supported anymore?
From:       Martijn Klingens <mklingens () ism ! nl>
Date:       2001-10-25 11:51:16

On Thursday 25 October 2001 12:23, David Faure wrote:
> The upcoming KJS rewrite will make it totally impossible to have
> khtml/ from HEAD and kjs/ from 2.2.x.
> Although one could also grab kjs from HEAD... but 2.2.x is the stable
> branch, HEAD isn't, so this might not be wise.

FYI: AFAIK HEAD khtml already _is_ incompatible with 2.2 kjs. At least I am
using HEAD kjs already. But as I said an hour ago, for me it will only matter
for at most a week.

I was more concerned regarding the code that uses Qt/e. Or is konq/e Qt 3
based now? It wasn't before the Qt 3.0 final.

Martijn