List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    RE: DOM Implementations for Matrix (fwd)
From:       Peter Kelly <pmk () post ! com>
Date:       2001-10-19 14:53:36

Currently there is no way to load files into konqueror's DOM structure
like the method you mentioned below for mozilla. However, we have recently
set up a C++-based regression test framework which provides some basic
APIs for javascript code to perform functions like this.

As soon as I get a chance I'll have a look into how we can extend this to
the support the DOM tests, as I am interested in integrating support
for these with our regression testing process.

--
Peter Kelly
pmk@post.com