List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Re: DOM Implementations for Matrix (fwd)
From:       David Faure <david () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2001-10-18 10:05:53

On Jeudi 18 Octobre 2001 11:43, Harri Porten wrote:
> FYI.

Hmm, this is straight JS code, no HTML or XML around it - but it builds
XML elements using the DOM, so it needs a KHTMLPart.
How can we support that ? How does e.g. mozilla support that ?
I thought an empty xml file, at least, was needed for such things.

http://perso.mandrakesoft.com/~david/ , http://www.konqueror.org/
KDE 3.0: Konquering the Desktops