List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    RE: DOM Implementations for Matrix (fwd)
From:       Harri Porten <porten () trolltech ! com>
Date:       2001-10-18 9:43:03

FYI.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 15:19:59 -0600
From: "Arnold, Curt" <Curt.Arnold@hyprotech.com>
To: www-dom-ts@w3.org
Subject: RE: DOM Implementations for Matrix

Looks like Amaya (no ECMAScript) and Opera (partial DOM support and questionable XML \
support) are non-starters.

I couldn't find any "Using XML in Konqueror" type documents at \
http://www.konqueror.org however the press releases did indicate some support for XML \
and DOM 1 and part of DOM 2.  If someone is a Konqueror whiz and could take a look at \
adapting DomTestCase.js \
(http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2001/DOM-Test-Suite/ecmascript/DOMTestCase.js) to detect \
Konqueror and load an external XML document (preferrably asynchronously) or point me \
to appropriate documentation, that would be great.  Also, seeing if JSUnit \
(http://www.jsunit.net) runs on Konqueror would be helpful.