List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Re: Modified Konqueror
From:       Roberto Teixeira <maragato () conectiva ! com ! br>
Date:       2001-10-17 11:53:31

Em Wednesday 17 October 2001 09:37, Martijn Klingens escreveu:
> I'd recommend you to write your own application instead, using KHTMLPart,

I like the way you think ;-)

Anyway, he still has to make it impossible for the user to leave konqueror
and/or do other stuff in that computer. Is there an easy way to disable
global keybindings in KDE programmatically? For instance, Ctrl-tab should
have to be disabled.

> > Hehe, I know that since IBM is sponsoring hardware for KDE development ;)
>
> Not my hardware, though ;-)

Same here :P

--
maragato@conectiva.com | maragato@kde.org

OpenPGP pub key: 0x140432C6
Fingerprint: 4AD2 28FF 3D30 51E4 F84B  E9C3 176D 98D8 1404 32C6