List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    CSSMediaRuleImpl::cssRules()
From:       Martijn Klingens <mklingens () ism ! nl>
Date:       2001-09-24 12:01:25

Is the current implementation of CSSMediaRuleImpl::cssRules() a stub or is it
supposed to be correct?

There is no "// ###" in the implementation, unlike the insertRule/deleteRule
classes. But all it does is 'return this;', about the last thing I'd expect.

I didn't quite think of a class CSSMediaRule being a list, and the comment in
css_ruleimpl.h seems to suggest the same. Quoting:

----
// @media needs a list...
// ### I'd prefer having CSSRuleImpl derived from StyleBaseImpl only, though.
class CSSRuleImpl : public StyleListImpl
----

Is there a reason for this instead of having a protected member

CSSRuleList m_list;

as I somehow expected? If not then I'd like to change this to better reflect
the API...

Martijn