List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Re: using qcom interfaces wit parts (was Re: Plugins for non-major Parts)
From:       Waldo Bastian <bastian () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-09-13 18:18:22

On Thursday 13 September 2001 06:01 am, Simon Hausmann wrote:
> Thoughts, anyone?
>
> (the overall goal for that is to solve Kurt's library dependency problem
> when writing plugins then)

I still don't understand Kurt's library dependency problem completely. My
limited understanding is that he wants to use an interface without installing
an interface-description of some sort? I completely fail to understand why
you would want to do that.

Cheers,
Waldo
--
And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him
that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill