List:       kettle-developers
Subject:    Out of office
From:       marc.marschner () fredhopper ! com
Date:       2009-12-30 23:43:14

Thank you for your email. Unfortunately, I will be out of the office
until dd/mm/year and have limited access to email and telephone.

Please use one of the following contact options to get assistance:
- Contact your Fredhopper account manager at +31 20 530 100
- Contact Fredhopper Support at +31 20 530 111, or visit
https://www.fredhopper.com/learningcenter

You can always call me on my mobile phone, although I might not be able
to answer it directly.

Kind regards,

Marc Marschner

Fredhopper The Ultimate Marketing Machine
Marc Marschner | T +31 20 5300 100