List:       kettle-developers
Subject:    how to increase the length of rows could be set and how to get the
From:       Pavel <litmann () googlemail ! com>
Date:       2009-12-22 10:20:57

Hi guys,

I’m about to develop a connector for Kettle, so I’ve got a couple of
questions I need to know to get my plugin run round.
I have a problem to increase the number of columns or the length of a
row, my plugin could set more columns (a longer row) but the Excel
Output for example throws an array out of bounce exception. Where/ how
could I increase the values? The next problem is to import more than
ca. 9000 rows. There is no problem to import 9t rows but it also
throws an exception at 10t.
And the last thing I need to know for the moment is how to get the
connection data from Kettle, the Data I enter if I create a new
connection.

Thanks a lot it would be a grate help

Pavel