List:       keepalived-devel
Subject:    Re: [Keepalived-devel] Fwd: Re: IPSEC-AH : invalid IPSEC
From:       Graeme Fowler <graeme () graemef ! net>
Date:       2007-11-06 20:47:08

Hi

[replies to list again, please]

On Wed, 2007-11-07 at 05:10 +1300, rg wrote:
> Any hints on this please?

Nope. I've had a brief reply from Alexandre about it, he'll look into
it. I don't know enough about the underlying code to do this.

> Wonder why any one hasn't come across this so far.

They probably have, but the recommendation is to keep your VRRP traffic
on a private network anyway to avoid poisoning, so I guess not many
people are using -AH to protect their announcements.

Graeme