List:       kdevelop-devel
Subject:    URGENT BUSINESS
From:       "PRINCE KOFI" <princekofi_mugu () myself ! com>
Date:       2002-11-11 3:14:57

Dear Sir=2C

I am Prince Kofi Johnson=2C the secetary of Africa White farmers
co-operation =28AWFC=29 OF Zimbabwe=2E After the last general elections in my
country where the incumbent president Mr=2E Robert Mugabe won the
presidential election=2C the
government has adopted a very aggressive land reforms programme=2E This
programme is solely aimed at taking the land owned by white African
farmers for redistribution to black africans=2E This programme has
attracted worldwide
condemnation from world leaders including British prime minister=2Cmr
Tony Blair and also forced several white farmers to flee the country
for fear of victimization and physical abuse=2E
   Two weeks ago=2C our headquartes in Harare was attacked andlooted by
black protesters and in the process burnt down the whole building=2E
Fortunately=2Cthey did not get access to the huge funds kept in the strong
room which belong to the co-operation=2E This cash was kept at the secretariat rather \
than in the bank for fear of seizure by the government=2E   Now I have the funds in \
my possession and would need to get it  invested in a valuable business venture in \
europe=2E   Once I can get your commitment and sincerity of investing this funds
on our behalf then I would proceed to get the funds freighted to
Europe=2C where you would be required to pick it up for investment for us=2E
   You do not have anything to worry about as I would undertake all
charges involved in freighting the funds to europe=2C and the business
proposal is legal and risk free=2E
   You would be adequately compensated for all your effort once we have
gotten the funds to europe=2E
Please get back to me if you can be of assistance and I would want our
correspondence to be via email=2E
   I expect your confidentiality and your prompt response to
this mail so as to proceed=2E

Kind regards=2C

Prince Kofi Johnson=2E