List:       kdevelop-devel
Subject:    Re: STL docs in Gideon? (was: Re: playing with gideon)
From:       August =?iso-8859-1?q?H=F6randl?= <august.hoerandl () gmx ! at>
Date:       2002-11-10 21:21:48

Am Samstag, 9. November 2002 16:37 schrieb Tamas Nagy:

> I would suggest a different solution:
> - place a dummy HTML file with reference to the original document...
> If somebody wants it, could browse it online...
> - create a custom document installator accessible from the
> configuration menu, which could download and
>   integrate all the third party documents (C, C++, Java, Python,
> Perl, ..., CVS/SVN/Perforce manuals) into Gideon
> - Gideon would have the most uptodate and comprehensive developer's
> documentation framework;)

i like this idea
- one gideon core package
- many gideon documentation packages (should we move the libc docu?)
- a wizard to install additional documentation
- a list at www.kdevelop.org with "recommended" documentation, maybe
  the wizard could read the list, and install it.

Gustl
--
August Hörandl                           august.hoerandl@gmx.at
Furious activity is no substitute for understanding.