List:       kdevelop
Subject:    Linuxtag 2001 Stuttgart organization
From:       Ralf Nolden <nolden () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-05-07 14:17:25

Hi all,

as the subject says, this is about the upcoming LinuxTag 2001 in
Stuttgart, Germany.

b) KDE contact persons for organizing the booth
Contact persons will be Torsten Rahn, Eva Brucherseifer and me.  Please
CC everyone of us if you're sending one of us a mail about the linuxtag.

Email addresses I forgot:

torsten@kde.org  - Torsten
eva@kde.org	- Eva
nolden@kde.org   -myself

Cheers,

Ralf
--
Finally, even I have to admit that being myself was the best thing
that ever could have happened to me. - Le Grand Charmeur

Ralf Nolden

The KDevelop Project
http://www.kdevelop.org

nolden@kde.org