List:       kdevelop
Subject:    Re: qlistviewitem.h
From:       Sandy Meier <smeier () kdevelop ! de>
Date:       2000-02-15 20:22:32

On Tue, 15 Feb 2000 you wrote:
> Hello, list
>
> I have found a little bug in kdevelop. When you define a class that
> inherits QListViewItem, it tries to include qlistviewitem.h instead of
> qlistview.h

Hi!

The "algorithm" for guessing the correct include filename is very
simple, so it's no wonder. :-)
Maybe someone on this list want to write a new "new class" dialog for
KDevelop2? (with support for multiple inheritence, virtual private
inheritence ...,list of all available classes and so on..)

Ciao!
Sandy
--
email: smeier@kdevelop.de  ICQ: 27681958