On Tue, 15 Feb 2000 you wrote: > Hello, list > > I have found a little bug in kdevelop. When you define a class that > inherits QListViewItem, it tries to include qlistviewitem.h instead of > qlistview.h Hi! The "algorithm" for guessing the correct include filename is very simple, so it's no wonder. :-) Maybe someone on this list want to write a new "new class" dialog for KDevelop2? (with support for multiple inheritence, virtual private inheritence ...,list of all available classes and so on..) Ciao! Sandy -- email: smeier@kdevelop.de ICQ: 27681958 the KDevelop project: http://www.kdevelop.org -- Hi! I'm a signature virus! Copy me into your signature file to help me spread!