List:       kdevelop
Subject:    Re: Gratulation
From:       Thomas Capricelli <capricel () enst ! fr>
Date:       1999-05-27 12:49:19

>BTW: Thomas, could you please translate your french passage. I don't speak
>french but I understood s.th. like "If everyone from all around the world
>would write in his/her own language .... this is getting ridiculous." Was
>that the point?

exactly :
I'm getting really bored to see german messages on this list. Doing that way,
everybody will speak in his/her native language, and the signal to noise ratio
will become ridiculous.

(means : people will loose interest in this list)

it was _not_ supposed to be understood by non-french people, though :-)

Thomas
 --

Thomas Capricelli	<capricel@enst.fr>
http://www.ecoledoc.lip6.fr/~capricel/