List:       kdevelop
Subject:    Re: Bookmarks menu.
From:       Ralf Nolden <Ralf.Nolden () post ! rwth-aachen ! de>
Date:       1999-03-29 21:45:36

Sandy Meier wrote:

> Am Sat, 27 Mar 1999 you wrote:
> >Sandy.
> >
> >I saw you added the bookmarks feature in the menu etc, it's great!
> >I was thinking, pherhaps you could add the small popup box too,,
> >When one press the ctrl+alt+a, instead of just setting a bookmark,
> >a menuwidget comes up where the curs are, where one can see a numbered
> >list of the 0-9 bookmarks and where they're set (if they're set) and
> >pheraps allso where they're set like "1: <file>, <line>", and then
> >one press 0-9 to choose which one of the bookmarkslots that should
> >be used for the new bookmark..
> >

> Ralf implemented the bookmark feature some days ago. :-)
>
> Sandy
>
> P.S. Because we had some troubles with the CVS today, i will upload a snapshot tomorrow.

I implemented the functionality of kwrite to do that first, and as I ran
into problems with the two editing views, I solved that by installing
one bookmarks menu for each editwidget.  I would have liked a better
solution, but that was the quickest working thing I found.

Maybe I'll find a better one after diving a bit more into the kwrite
code...

Ralf